Zarhym has just released the Patch 3.3.5
PTR Patch Notes. Patch 3.3.5 will introduce the Ruby Sanctum
, an all new level 80 raid dungeon located below the Wrymrest Temple in Dragonblight. Other major features of 3.3.5 include:
- The new Real ID system / Cross-server, cross-game, cross-faction friend chat / Battle.net 2.0 is active for testing on the PTR.
- There is a new "pop out" option for chat channels, placing them in their own tab of the chat window.
- The new "pop out" option can also apply for whisper conversations with an individual player.
Remember, these patch notes are only for the PTR, and they often change. Don't expect them to be exactly like this when 3.3.5 is released to the live servers.
The full notes after the break.
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
- The Ruby Sanctum, an all-new 10- and 25-player raid featuring normal and Heroic difficulties, is now available for testing! Players will find the dungeon entrance below Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight.
- Copied Test Realm characters are not copied with their achievement history in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
- Chat Frame
- Players can now right-click on any chat type (Whisper, Trade, General, Party, Raid, etc.) and choose the Pop Out Chat option. This will move that chat type to a separate tab in the Chat frame which can be undocked and moved anywhere on the screen.
- Using the Pop Out Chat option on a Whisper will place the conversation with that player in a separate tab.
- Any time a conversation with another player is put into its own tab, the tab will glow when a new message is received.
- Hovering over the Chat Frame and using the mouse wheel will allow players to scroll through chat text.
- Players can select Classic Mode under Interface Options to keep the Chat Frame functionality closer to what it was prior to patch 3.3.5.
- The Simple Chat User Interface option has been removed.
- Friends List
- A new icon has been added to the top left of the Chat Frame which will open up the Friends list.
- In addition to its current functionality, the Friends List will now allow players to add Battle.net accounts (Real ID). Players will have to confirm that they are friends in order for a Real ID to be added. Once Real ID friends, players can communicate cross-game, cross-faction and cross-realm.
- A new Pending tab has been added where players can accept or decline a Real ID friend request, or select the Report Spam or Block Communications buttons.
- Players can now select from three statuses which will be visible to their friends: Available, Away and Busy.
- A Broadcast window has been added to the top of the frame. Players can use this to broadcast a message to all of their Real ID friends online. This message will also be displayed under the broadcaster's Real ID information in each friend's list.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros Forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11114
Filed under: News items, Raiding