Today's Saturday, June 5th, and that means it's day two of BlizzCon ticket sales! If you have some way of increasing your Luck stat in the next hour, I'd go ahead and do it. Consumables are allowed.
The basic facts:
- Tickets go on sale for the second and final time at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT sharp.
- Tickets are $150/each. You can purchase a max of 5 per household.
- Buy your tickets at the Blizzard store.
- Tips for buying your tickets.
- Complain about how expensive tickets are, how rogues are overpowered, and how Ghostcrawler has no choice but to walk out on a horse swinging a sword like a general over in our open thread.
Update: 1:00 PM EST - Tickets are on sale.
Update: 1:01 PM EST - Within 60 seconds, the queue is at 20000.
Update: 1:20 PM EST - 30% stock remaining.
Update: 1:28 PM EST - BlizzCon 2010 is sold out.