Does Mr. Soulscar have really, really cool sideburns or is that part of his hat? If you were in Razor Hill with <It came from the Blog> right now, you'd be able to determine for yourself. Actually, you'd be off getting a head start on the Photo Safari contest. We will be giving away five Tiny and five Slashdance loot cards, courtesy of WoWTCGloot.com, for the best screenshots submitted before 12:01 a.m. PDT Wednesday. We will give one loot card per winning entry on the Photo Safari target list.
We are also accepting submissions for an honorable mention part of the safari. If you take photos of other landmarks located in the zones on the list and they follow the rules for the contest, we will choose the best of those to put in our galleries and will mention you in the contest results post. Woo! E-fame! What? It's something to do while your server is down.
Contest rules and the Photo Safari target list are after the break.
The Photo Safari target list:
- Demon Gate on the Isle of Quel'Danas
- Darrowshire in Eastern Plaguelands
- Uldaman in the Badlands
- Dreadmaul Hold in Blasted Lands
- Eastvale Logging Camp in Elwynn Forest
- Faldir's cove in Arathi Highlands
- The Thandol Span in the Wetlands
- Mankrik's wife in The Barrens
- Agamand Mills in Tirisfal Glades
- Tiragarde Keep in Durotar
Rules for the <It came from the Blog> Photo Safari contest:
- Take a screenshot without any UI, names or text of any kind from the list provided when the Photo Safari begins or on WoW.com half an hour after the event begins. Make sure you are zoomed to first person and no one else is in the photo, if possible.
- Resize it to 1024 pixels wide and convert to a .jpg, if it's not already in that format. Submissions that are not the correct size or format will be disqualified.
- Email the screenshot along with your <It came from the Blog> character name (or main character name, if you are not in the guild) to email@example.com. One entry per target, please.
- Submit the screenshot before 12:01 a.m. PDT Wednesday (when the servers are scheduled to be back up).
- The best screenshot for each photo on the list will be chosen by the extremely subjective WoW.com staff. If there are multiple "best" submissions, the first one submitted will be chosen.
- Winners will receive their loot codes via email by Friday, June 11.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PVE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Ask Robiness, Robinemia or any member online for an invite. Guild ranks of Lurker or above have the ability to invite. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules, that can be summed up with "Don't be a Funsucker!" Also, please see the guild FAQ for the most common questions.