Is your server down today? Join us tonight for the Server Maintenance Party! We will be stealing the fires in the Alliance capitals for Midsummer Fire Festival.
This will be an all-levels event, so don't worry if you don't have a character already in <It came from the Blog>. Here are the particulars:
- When: Tuesday, June 29 at 10:15 p.m. EDT (7:15 p.m. PDT, 8:15 p.m. realm time)
- Where: Meet at Splintertree Post in Ashenvale on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- Who: Your highest Horde character, even if that means level 1
- What: Hopefully, a Thief's Reward hat for all
- How: Ask Robinator or any <It came from the Blog> guildie to join the guild; ranks of Lurker or higher can invite.
If you are unable to make it, but would like to watch it streaming and listen to me be chatty, we've embedded the stream along with the chat after the break. If you will be joining us, there are also tips after the break and you may want to listen to at least the audio stream.
- There will be no raid group. Guild chat will be raid chat and I will use ALL CAPS to be heard. So no shouting but me!
- We are over 500! The guild roster bugs out in guilds that are larger than 500. My guess is that we have over 700 guildies. So if you are invited, don't expect to see your name show up in the roster or for the roster to show how many people are on. Also, /who only shows up to 49 people, so that's no good for these events either.
- Death Knights take about 2 hours to get from spawn to Thrall's blessing. It may take you less, but please allow plenty of time before the event to make a DK -- if that's how you wish to join us.
- You may want to turn down your graphics. Many people in one place = icky FPS for some.
- It's all about fun!
Free live streaming by UstreamChat along with others watching:
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Ask Robiness, Robinemia or any member online for an invite. Guild ranks of Lurker or above have the ability to invite. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules, which can be summed up with "Don't be a Funsucker!" Also, please see the guild FAQ for the most common questions.