- Out of World #21 (this missed the deadline last week).
- GU Comics: Dammit Greg. Also, Dammit Greg II and Dammit Greg III.
- Fourth Wall: This Happens a Lot More than it Should. [Thanks Coffinshaker!]
- Drunken Pirates Guild. I've linked the first one so you guys can catch up. [Thanks BladedDingo!]
- Torment of the Week: Unlikely. Also: Azarizotza's Interrogation.
- Coffin Comics: Goblin TV Commercial.
- Daily Quests: Insert Title Here.
- Travels with Tenthunders: Interview with Grief Chicken.
- LFG #371 and #372.
- Beyond the Tree: Captain on Deck. Also: Window of Opportunity.
- AFR: All Out of Character.
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue.
- Fail Druid!
- NPC: Night Bandit. Also: No Hugs for Holo's and Idle Chatter.
- Slash AFK: OP Troll. Also: Stanky.
- Tales from the Crossroads: Once Smitten Twice Wry.
- The Warcraft Hero in: First-Day Mage.
- Teh Gladiators: For Hoofrich! Click next for part 2.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Minty Scrambled Eggs.
- Guilded Age.
- Complex Actions: I Bet Chuck Norris Would Approve! Also, Ode to Gearing.
- Equinox vs. Marvah.
- Cru the Dwarf: Fruition. Also: Fever for the Flavor of Dissention.
- K's Grab Bag: Why Did They Even Make This a Pet?
- World of Warcraft, eh?: Making Progress.
- GU Comics: Jimmy McAlister.
- Penny Arcade: The Grim Curriculum.
- Nerf NOW!!: ID, Please. [Thanks for the tip, Cyclone Duke!]
Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe. Edit: A Troll by Any Other Name. [Thanks Blurgarian!]
- Slash AFK: Too Fast. (This isn't about the forums, but it is about Real ID).
- Experience Points: This ID Just Got Real.
If you would like, you can help determine how your comic will be represented. Just contact us (put my name, or Sunday Morning Funnies, in the subject line) for the specifics, such as image size. You could suggest, or custom-make, an image for the gallery, or supply me with information you would like to see in the guide.
If you don't find yourself in the guide once it is published, never fear. Everyone has the opportunity to be included; don't worry about being "good enough." You just need to publish regularly, and of course, participating here each week, while not required, is always appreciated by both myself and the readers.
If you don't have time to give me suggestions, it won't mean that you won't be featured. I just thought I would offer everyone the opportunity to create something or direct the information that I include (note that I said 'direct' - ultimately, the editorial choices will be mine).
I should also probably clarify one point: This is unrelated to the weekly list. Everyone will still be featured every week, no matter how often you take a hiatus, or draw about non-WoW-related subject matter.