Choose the adventures of the WoW.com staff as we level our characters in <It came from the Blog> on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H).
See that video above? I'll be making another one live tonight. Different place. Same objective: insanity. Here's the schedule for the rest of the week.
- Robin Torres as Robinemia, the level 28 undead mage: Wednesday, 11 p.m. EDT
- Fox Van Allen as Foxlight, the level 21 blood elf paladin: Friday, 8 p.m. EDT
- Michael Sacco as Sahko, the orc warlock; Christian Belt, as Selfloathius, the level 15 blood elf warlock; Elizabeth Harper as Faience, the level 24 troll shaman; Matthew Rossi as Andrenorton, the level 17 troll mage; Michael Gray as Grayfields, the level 17 tauren hunter; and Gregg Reece as Sandwichdoc, the level 11 troll shaman, will be making appearances as they can.
Gregg Reece as Sandwichdoc, the troll shaman
Well, this week Sandwichdoc didn't get much done. He had just discovered a secret Burning Blade cult within the orc population when his player's daughter started crying and he had to log out. Hopefully, he'll have much more time this week to work on getting up to level 20 so he can grab that violent ... err ... violet raptor you guys selected.
Anne Stickney as Annephora, the troll warrior
I be very busy dis week huntin trolls. Not de good trolls, de bad ones, in Stranglethorn! But I tink mebbe dey put some sort o' voodoo hex on me. 'ow's dat, I know joo be askin, well! All dese little critters be followin me round now. Parrots and dis little brown ting I tink dey call it a dog but isn't a dog, and little hawkstriders and Mama, I'd say de were gonna eat me outta house and home but I don't 'ave a house or home at de moment. Instead dey just eatin me outta my bags I guess. I'd tell dem all to go away but dey look at me with big brown eyes and den I feel bad. So I keep all o' dem. 'ow come we nevah 'ave pets when I was little?
Spirits watch ovah joo,
We nevah 'ave pets because I tink if we get joo one, joo want anotha, den anotha, on and on. ...joo mama very smart, I tink.
Spirits be wit joo,
Robin Torres as Robinemia, the undead mage
Well, if you all wanted to see me suffer when you voted for me to achieve the Insane title, you have failed miserably. I am having the closest thing to fun possible for someone whose entire race is unable to truly feel enjoyment. I have some memories of fun, and this is it! Not only have I been given many gifts to help me on my quest by the amazingly generous people of my guild, but they also come and help me whenever possible. Last week, for example, I had quite a few people help me become friendly with the Assassin's League. There was no suffering at all, except by the pitiable Syndicate we slaughtered.
I will be slaying more Syndicate tonight. I invite you all to "suffer" through it with me.
Robin Torres as Robiness, the <It came from the Blog> Guild Mother
/hands on hips maternally
So. Some of you have noticed the lack of adventuring going on by our Blog Overlords. There are three reasons for that:
- I hear there is some portal to a parallel universe that is a version of this world's future. Many of our adventurers seem to have been invited through that portal and are spending much of their time there. This seems to be greatly reducing any time spent adventuring in our world.
- There is another universe that many of our adventurers spend time in called Real Life (or something similar). I have heard many of you talk about it as well. Events that happen there seem to take precedent over Azerothian duties. Selfloathius complains of this very often. Of course, Selfloathius complains of everything ...
- You voters must take some responsibility. Many of you are voting as if this game were called Choose My Torture or Command Your Slaves. (/wags finger maternally) Robinemia took advantage of this trend for her own nefarious purposes and that turned out to be entertaining for all. I guess you'll have to choose according to your conscience. (/casts maternal guilt trip)
Do what you want. What does it matter? We all die in the end anyway. Is there an end? Even if the Spirit Healer chooses not to resurrect you, some daddy-killing, human-born guy with a big sword may just bring you back in another form. Life is short, long, weird and messy.
You are cruising for a /gremove.
Why aren't you Death Gripping Alliance in battlegrounds?
Anyway. Everyone go have as much fun as possible without sucking the fun of anyone else.
/shoos everyone away maternally
Gallery: Choose My Adventure
If you want to join in on the fun of Choose My Adventure, please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Ask Robiness, Robinemia or any member online for an invite. Guild ranks of Lurker or above have the ability to invite. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules, which can be summed up with "Don't be a Funsucker!" Also, please see the guild FAQ for the most common questions.