For Gnomeregan! is where the members of <B.L.O.G.> on Shadow Council (US-RP-A) roleplay guild meetings as part of an in-blog and in-game RP campaign. The rules for this campaign are: no ERP (Erotic RolePlay) and no vampires (though death knights are welcome). Everyone is invited to participate. Assume that to get into the guild, you at least pretended to be in full use of your faculties and are willing to fight for the cause. You are all welcome to join us here in the comments and those who wish to play with us in-game should friend Peenk and ask for an invite on Shadow Council (US-RP-A).
Thank you for coming to this emergency meeting. Our representative with Operation Gnomeregan has contacted me with the news that many new refugees are about to arrive at Coldridge Valley. They have requested that we accommodate them by incorporating the refugees into our guild and feeding them.
Hands Springsprocket has also contacted me. It seems that he needs to get a large number of supplies to Thunderbrew Distillery. So we are not only going to allow these refugees to join us, we are going to put them to work. And then we'll sit down and have a party, to relax and welcome our new members.
I know this is short notice, but we must mobilize! Meet at the Coldridge Pass in Coldridge Valley at 9 p.m. on Tuesday. I will give further instructions at that time.
((Full details in non-RP format are after the break.))
Note for non-RPers: double parentheses mean we are speaking out of character (or OOC).
You are all invited to join us for a roleplay event during the 24 hour downtime on Tuesday. We will be meeting at the gnome/dwarf starter zone and participating in some quests together. We won't be forming a raid, so that the quests can be completed; but all participants will be in guild. First, here's the schedule:
- When: 11 p.m. EDT (8 p.m. PDT, 9 p.m. realm time) on Tuesday, July 20
- Where: Coldridge Pass on Shadow Council (US-RP-A)
- Who: Any Alliance character of any level, though gnomes are preferred
- What: We will be completing quests and doing other activities in preparation for Operation Gnomeregan
- How: Ask Peenk or any <B L O G> member to join. Ranks of Soldier and above can invite.
- Don't be a funsucker!
- Keep all chat in guildchat, local chat and public channels in character.
- /join refugee to chat out of character.
- No spam, macros or shouting allowed in any channel except by Peenk.
- If you feel you need to chat OOC in guildchat, please use double parentheses (()) to do so.
I will be streaming the event on our Justin.tv channel and actually attempting to narrate in character. It could be good. It could be a trainwreck. You'll have to see/hear for yourself.
Updated with answers to frequently asked questions:
- The event is designed for level 1, but optimal level is 5. Any level is fine though for joining us.
- Please don't do Hands Springsprocket's delivery quest before the event (unless, of course, you've already done it).