Skip to Content
8-20-2010 @ 9:40PM
I honestly feel that Fury with it's penchant for incredible burst damage, reliable snare/slow breaker, and easy access to Pummel without a macro (or shield slam for that matter) is better for PvP than Arms at this point (especially if you put the 2 points into Furious Attacks). At least they can chop a healer down before being killed.@RossiArms damage only counts double if the other team is active healing the player you are training AND you actually get to stay on that target long enough to drop it. Skilled players will peel/CC you before you can apply MS more than one time in a row allowing that player to heal back to full. At least, that's how it works in Arenas, in BGs the Fury Warrior has the advantage because 90% of healing classes are in there to dish out damage and the other 10% only heal the tanks in AV/IoC. Getting a heal in a BG is something that just doesn't happen enough anymore.
8-20-2010 @ 9:42PM
Arg reply fail! The above was supposed to be attached to Awesome's post above.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.