The past 24 hours have been rather busy here at WoW Insider, what with the world being destroyed and all. If you still need to catch up on everything 4.0.3a, here's a rundown of what you may have missed:
- Anne Stickney clears up exactly what's in patch 4.0.3a, and perhaps more importantly, what's not.
- Check out the official patch notes for 4.0.3a, as posted here on WoW Insider by some spectacularly handsome writer.
- Want to remember Azeroth as it will never be again? Check out our pain-stakingly complete galleries of the old world.
- Adam Holisky took on the most frequently asked shattering-related questions in yesterday's The Queue.
- Jesse Cox created a great guided tour of the Cataclysmic changes wreaked by Deathwing.
- If you've yet to purchase vanilla World of Warcraft or any of the expansion packs, they're now available at drastically reduced prices in Blizzard's official store.
- If you need to buy some glyphs for the new alts you're planning to roll, Basil Berntsen has some bad news -- a change to a key inscription vendor means they're about to get a whole lot more expensive.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will destroy Azeroth as we know it; nothing will be the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion (available Dec. 7, 2010), from brand new races to revamped quests and zones. Visit our Cataclysm news category for the most recent posts having to do with the Cataclysm expansion.
Filed under: News items