Skip to Content
12-18-2010 @ 6:22AM
I'm alliance on a low pop server, really imbalanced server. WG was broke for most of the time for the lower pop faction most of wrath, but at least you had tenacity to try and help you out, i mean blizz changed things many times to try and make it better.. was still unwinable if the numbers got 2 out of balance. Problem is that most of the people on the lower pop sides were so excited when Tol was announced cause of the 1:1 and we figured that at least we would have a chance in a fair fight but everything else in the zone seems to be broken. So they had this idea to fix the imbalance of WG and remove tenacity but made it imposable to attack and win?. At least i got marks in WG when i lost. Alot of these problems come up because of the server imbalances and i cant believe blizz would design 2 bg's that are supposed to work great when balanced when maybe 10% of there servers are balanced. That leaves 90% of the rest wondering who designed this and why are they still working there.When i started playing on my server 3 years ago it was 30% alli now its 8%. Which means 92% of the horde on the other side are screwed if they want in the fight. On top of that i cant win when attacking so I don't even Que for it. Sorry to all the horde out there but im not going to put 30 minutes into something when i cant win and get no reward for loosing. I can't believe someone at blizz did not put a map of this zone out on a table and use some plastic army men and run through the fight a few times (my point being any simulation would have identified the flaws) it takes about 10 minutes thinking on it to figure out that its broke and the mechanics you planed on are not going to work.Lastly i really really like the idea of instancing both wg and tol, but only if tol's mechanics are fixed until it is im not going to Que for it.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.