Yet another round of hotfixes for Patch 4.0.6
has been released, according to blue poster Zarhym. As with prior hotfixes, some may go live immediately, while others may require server restarts. Regardless, there are plenty of interesting fixes this time around, from class tweaks to adjustments to dungeons and raids. A few highlights:
- Haste is again properly increasing resource regeneration rates for applicable melee classes. However, this fix will require a realm restart to take effect.
- For priests, Inner Focus now appropriately increases the critical heal chance of Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Healing.
- For those who are wondering where those bouquets of roses went, fear not -- Bouquet of Ebon Roses and Bouquet of Red Roses for the Love Is in the Air event now properly drop from Cataclysm dungeons.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Haste is again properly increasing resource regeneration rates for applicable melee classes. This fix will require a realm restart to take effect. More information regarding the series of changes pertaining to this issue can be found on our General Discussion forum.
- Death Knights
- The root that the Frost talent Chilblains gives to Chains of Ice is now properly affected by diminishing returns and shares diminishing returns with other root effects.
- Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 60%, down from 80%.
- Death Coil damage has been reduced by 15%.
- The pet damage bonus from Shadow Infusion is now 6% per stack, down from 8%.
- Holy Word: Serenity is correctly granting Binding Heal an extra 25% chance to critically hit.
- Inner Focus now appropriately increases the critical heal chance of Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Healing.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Bouquet of Ebon Roses and Bouquet of Red Roses (Love Is in the Air) now properly drop from Cataclysm dungeons.
- The Bastion of Twilight
- Players are no longer instantly killed when auras are removed after defeating Cho'gall.
- Players affected by Conversion during the Cho'gall encounter will gain the correct amount of Corrupted Blood, and the Corrupted Blood mechanics correctly trigger at the appropriate times.
- Burning Twilight is now bound to the raid dungeon and cannot be taken outside of the instance to affect other players.
- Blackwing Descent
- Chimaeron no longer casts Caustic Slime on targets who are affected by Break. Chimaeron now casts Caustic Slime on a tank target if there are not enough players present without Break.
- Players should no longer get disconnected when dying in the Vanessa Vancleef encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- Shadowfang Keep
- Deathstalker Adamant and Sorcerer Ashcrombe now have a gossip option for their respective factions to open the courtyard door while the Love is in the Air event is active.
- Talismans of the Horde and Alliance are properly only available for purchase from their respective factions.
- Orgrimmar and Stormwind Cooking and Fishing daily quests are again granting the proper skill-ups when turned in.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.
Filed under: News items, Cataclysm