Skip to Content
3-08-2011 @ 6:05PM
I left WoW in part over what they did to the Druids and PVP. The changes removed time-honored skills and left us to change entirely how we had to play... not to mention die 3x more.I come here everyday to read and all I see day after day in nerfs, fixes, removal of skills, ramping others in a vain attempt to make those affected happy... but really, this game is over 6 years old, does Blizzard believe that they can keep removing skills, making them useless and destroying how a player has dealt with PVP for almost 5 years and expect players to grin and say "Thanks!" I don't come here to QQ, I am just pointing out what Dozens of WoW players have told me and why they left too, it ain't just me.Once Blizzard started to cave-in to the 10% of WoW players that haunt the forums and install knee-jerk fixes and class changes for that 10%, the other 90% is constantly asking... WTF.A downward slope I see no cure for at this time.
3-09-2011 @ 7:16AM
you nailed it. its the knee jerk reactions that have made me lose faith in blizzard.The Left Hand is constantly meddling with the plans and implementations of The Right Hand, without ever stopping to think of the impact its going to have on the players.Frankly, I'm getting tired of it.In the forums, blizzard defends their actions saying "we think its better this way" and ignoring all feedback on the matter.Wrong answer!
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.