Skip to Content
6-28-2011 @ 8:06AM
I am looking forward to doing dailys as heals.Not
6-28-2011 @ 8:36AM
Try out a dual-spec. They're pretty snazzy.
6-28-2011 @ 8:46AM
Why not dual spec into a DPS spec?
6-28-2011 @ 10:48AM
I've heard about the new phasing areas for 4.2.I'm hoping this is just the whiny single-spec healer phase.
6-28-2011 @ 11:09AM
A ret pally in holy gear does less dos then a holy pally. Yes I know I need to grind dps gear...either way it's annoying us poor support classes gotta respec to quest
6-28-2011 @ 11:06AM
my priest is dual-specced holy and disc for raids =( 75% of the time I can find someone to babysit me for dailies, but the other 25% of the time...
6-28-2011 @ 12:03PM
Dual spec and an achievement all for the low cost of 10g? Whaaaat? And it's Tuesday for BWW. Winner winner chicken dinner!
6-28-2011 @ 12:22PM
@CowboyNext time you might want to keep a set of DPS quest greens or crafted pvp gear for a backup set. I was pretty easy for me to make 2 gear sets while leveling 80-85. Was actually pretty surprised almost ever quest reward had something for either Prot or holy. It sucks to have to keep and extra set of gear but not as bad as needing another set of gear and not having it.
6-28-2011 @ 5:38PM
i know i need to I just subscribe to the adage of Im a Holy pally and would prefer to stay that way 24/7.I am grinding some ret gear now for questing
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.