Skip to Content
7-25-2011 @ 3:19AM
I use a gray sell macro. However, there's one thing to be careful of. Running many sell macro just "uses" the item. If you have a vendor window up, then "using" the gray item sells it. But if not, then using an item like a gray sword will equip it without you realizing it. Even worst, you may wind up selling your primary equipment thinking it's a loot. So in my macro, I put in a vendor check such as: if GetMerchantNumItems()>0 then... endIt checks the number of items the vendor has for sale if you have a vendor window up, which will typically be at least one. Otherwise, a zero means no vendor window is up, and the macro is halted. It's not perfect, but it does the job 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% of the time, you'll run across a vendor that has NO items for sale, and you'll wonder what's going on.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.