Skip to Content
8-02-2011 @ 12:31AM
My priest has 2 healing specs. a "progression" holy spec and a "farm content" atonement spec. I use fall of mortality + shard of woe for my holy progression spec and theralions mirror + necromantic focus for my atonement spec. Yes...when I have theralions mirror procced + necromantic focus stacks....my mastery is looking at like 60k-70k bubbles. It's insane. For farm content, I'm spending about 90% of my time smiting + holy firing, and the other 10% of the time just bubbling the tanks, and the occasional dps who dips low. This week, I ended chimaeron at 8k dps. Atonement priests are on the same wavelength as a mastery holy pally: They fill their niche, and they do it quite well.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.