Throgg only stared into his mug.
"How is he?" the Gilnean asked quietly.
"Getting there," Throgg responded. "Stopped cursing. Stopped sweating. Just resting now. Still breathing. Last time, cursing and sweating lasted much longer."
"It was good that he did it, you know," the druid said slowly. "You'd have died. Lolegolas will make it through this, but it's not like you come back from being dead. It was a fair trade."
"I'd do same," Throgg sighed, downing his pale ale quickly. "But my job is to watch out for the little elf, not make him do these things for me. I'm the tank. That's how it works."
"You're allowed to trade, from time to time," the Gilnean countered. "It's fair."
"No," Throgg said firmly. "I take the hits. That's what the tank does."
"Well, maybe the flaming trees can do that next time."
Gallery: Phat Loot Phriday: Cataclysm
- Type Leather Shoulders, Druid tier 12
- Armor 1,365
- Stamina 454
- Intellect 282
- Socket 1 red
- Socket bonus +10 Intellect
- Equip Increases your critical strike rating by 203
- Equip Increases your mastery rating by 172
- 2-piece bonus You have a chance to summon a Burning Treant to assist you in battle for 15 seconds when you cast Wrath or Starfire.
- 4-piece bonus While not in an Eclipse state, your Wrath generates 3 additional Lunar Energy and your Starfire generates 5 additional Solar Energy.
How to get rid of it Really? Don't like flaming trees? Well, you can sell it for 14 gold and 6 copper, but you should probably wait until T13 comes out.
Phat Loot Phriday brings you the scoop on some of the most ... interesting ... loot in the World of Warcraft, often viewed through the eyes of the stalwart Throgg and indelible Lolegolas. Suggest items you think we should feature by emailing email@example.com.
Filed under: Phat Loot Phriday