A big party needs some big personalities in charge. I myself (Mathew McCurley) will be cohosting the live event with my friend, colleague, and ice cream buddy (it's exactly what it sounds like) Fox Van Allen, famous for writing something about priests. Well, we're big personalities over here at WoW Insider, and with big personalities come big contract riders for stuff we need available for hosting this shindig. I present to you now the Mat and Fox Hosting Duties Contract Rider. You better get your budget-approving pen out, Mr. Dan O'Halloran, because this list is extensive. If you want a good show, you have to pay up.
Mat and Fox's Contract Rider, Schedule A:
- Tons of prizes to give away. Like, a ton. We want happy fans.
- Fox Van Allen requires a special seating area when he is not performing and requires his seating area to be occupied by the horse with a hamburger head from the McDonald's brand playland for children. This is non-negotiable.
- Bendable straws for all drinks. Bonus points for "fun" straws. Straw "fun" factor will be decided at a later date agreed upon by all parties.
- Unlimited amounts of chicken fingers from the Anabella Hotel. Seriously, I could not stop eating these last year. Get the chicken fingers.
- A hug from Zarhym.
- Fox requests red M&Ms with the chocolate center removed and replaced with the insides of red Skittles candies. He doesn't like chocolate, but he loves Skittles. If you want Fox Van Allen to attend and host your event, you got to jump through a couple of hoops.
- Diablo 3 beta invites. I don't care how you get them. Work some magic, Dan.
- An awesome picture of Mathew and Ashelia riding the Wowhead rocket and shooting bad guys in the face. "Bad guys" to be agreed upon by all parties at a later date.
- One spectral tiger mount card from Cryptozoic from the WoW TCG. Barring that, any mount card from Cryptozoic. Barring that, any free cards for the WoW TCG from Cryptozoic. Barring that, please just give me free cards.
- New titles for the night: Starcaller Fox Van Allen and Mathew McCurley of the Four Winds.
- Two gaming laptops with Star Wars: The Old Republic beta preinstalled. You know that it's going to come out right around a big WoW patch anyway ...
- 1,000 copies of Fox Van Allen's new self-help book Shadow Priests: How being transparent and gloomy makes you a winner, releasing this fall for the low, low hardcover price of $34.99.
- No Murmurs allowed.
- Seriously, go away Tyler.