While the Mac won't be used for high-end gaming (although certainly many of us play WoW on them), we cannot ignore the impact that Steve Jobs has had on the tech industry as a whole. His innovations have been integral in bringing together the world, and every time you go to pick up your iPhone and access the Auction House, you have Jobs to thanks. Steve Jobs passed away today at the age of 56. He is survived by his wife Laurene and his four children.
WoW news for the day:
WoW news from other sites
- Patch 4.3: Void Storage prices revealed
- Spiritual Guidance: More shadow priest news from the patch 4.3 PTR
- Choose My Adventure: The adventures continue
- The Light and How to Swing It: Retribution paladin feedback
- WoW Insider Live Stream: Hour of Twilight
- Know Your Lore: The Story of Us -- Quests in WoW, part 1
- About the Bloggers: Matt Walsh
- The Daily Quest: A little bit of sunshine
- WoW Insider's Weekly Webcomic: Safe Passage -- The Prologue
- Encrypted Text: Designing the ultimate rogue quest chain
- WoW Moviewatch: Login2life
- The Queue: Time travel is just the worst
- Around Azeroth: Feralpult
- The Classifieds: BlizzCon is two weeks away
- Breakfast Topic: Which WoW Insider column would you like to guest write?
- Cryptic's Neverwinter to be a 'full-fledged MMO'
- Dark Souls collector's edition running into retailer issues
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW