- The companion pets can attack wild pets and capture them to add to your collection.
- The battles will be turn-based.
- You will be able to customize your pets with names, items and builds.
- There will be Masters that you can fight and gain a Master Ability for your pet.
- As you collect pets, you can form them into teams to take into battle.
- Pets will be account-wide, including levels and customizations.
- Pets will be tradeable. You will be able to put them on the AH or give as gifts. So you can build up to high-level pets and sell them for high prices.
- All players will be able to access pet battles.
- You will be able to use almost all pets.
The news is out -- we'll be playing Mists of Pandaria! Find out what's in store with an all-new talent system, peek over our shoulder at our Pandaren hands-on, and get ready to battle your companion pets against others. It's all here right at WoW Insider!
Filed under: BlizzCon