Don't forget to check out The Daily Quest and our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- MMO-Champion Seeing the Forest for the Talent Trees
- Wowhead News News Round Up: Loot Finder Issues and Blizz Blues
- WoW Rookie: How to gear up for Raid Finder
- Scattered Shots: Hunting Mists of Pandaria talents
- The WoW Insider Show Episode 223: With guest Anne Stickney
- Jaw-dropping tauren cosplay is larger than life
- Addon Spotlight: Hermes, Extra Button, and the mature language filter addon
- Transmogrification sets from Sunwell Plateau, part 2
- The Broken Doll roleplaying storyline chills hundreds on Moon Guard
- Aiding the Alliance: The idle Varian Wrynn
- Ghostcrawler on the philosophy behind the Mists of Pandaria talent trees
- 12 Days of Smack Talkin'
- The Queue: Hogwarts this ain't
- Around Azeroth: Rescue me
- Safe Passage: The Prologue in review
- Breakfast Topic: How did you create your first character?
- Nintendo officially denies Miyamoto's plan to step down within Nintendo
- Saints Row: The Third pimps DLC with future soldier, Z style trailers
- EverQuest II grandfathers in established characters
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW