Skip to Content
12-16-2011 @ 10:52AM
The best way to solve 1-4 is to award each player in the raid a BoP satchel for killing a boss, hence no rolling at all. The satchels have a 15% chance to drop a BoP token which can be turned in to a vendor for an iLvl 384 item (BoP). The other 85% of the time you get a gem or a flask or similar.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.