Don't forget to check out The Daily Quest and our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- WRUP: Save our WRUP
- Cross-realm raids coming in patch 4.3.2
- The Light and How to Swing It: The importance of optimal play
- The Daily Quest: Friday fixing and fun
- Raid Rx: Why healing rotations spell death for your raid
- Shifting Perspectives: What balance druid design can take from SWTOR
- WoW Insider Weekly News Update for Jan. 6, 2012
- Ready Check: What makes raiding fun?
- Permanent price cuts to WoW expansions in the EU
- Gold Capped: The fastest way to make 10,000 gold
- 2012 Predictions for Blizzard: Social features, pandas, and summertime
- Phat Loot Phriday: Abercrombie's Gloves
- WoW Moviewatch: Nagrand Arena Showdown
- The Queue: My heat still isn't fixed
- Around Azeroth: Color-coordinated vermin
- It came from the Blog: Caroling Carnage event snapshots
- Breakfast Topic: Would you mind moving for second?
- N-Control makes good after PR meltdown, donates to Child's Play
- Rayman Origins 3DS brings beauty to Europe on March 16, still no NA launch date
- The MMO Report: Cool balloon bro edition
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW