Please Note: Judge
Don't forget to check out The Daily Quest and our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- Patch 4.3.2 released today, launch your clients early [Updated patch notes]
- Looking back on healing in Cataclysm
- It came from the Blog: Lunar Lunacy 2012 snapshots
- World of Warcraft patch 4.3.2 64-bit client download and information [Updated x3]
- Lichborne: 5 common death knight mistakes
- Night elf druids at the end of Cataclysm
- Reader UI of the Week: Healing with Stormstrong
- Totem Talk: A restoration shaman wish list for Mists of Pandaria
- Have reforging demands become too complex?
- WoW Moviewatch: Racial Stereotypes
- The Queue: Behind the curtain
- 64-bit client still in beta, more information coming soon
- Around Azeroth: The great space octopus
- The WoW Insider Show Episode 230: Light Moon Faire
- Breakfast Topic: Do you put WoW on display?
- Cavanagh's ChatChat teaches the finer points of feline life
- What? Game Music is Evolving!
- Dutch Supreme Court declares RuneScape theft a real-world crime
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW