Please Note: Judge
Don't forget to check out The Daily Quest and our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- MMO-Champion NAO Invitational Qualifier, Darkmoon Faire Achievements Update, Blue Posts, NAO Video
- Wowhead News Wowhead's Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Sweepstakes
- 5 common mistakes paladin tanks make
- Famous poetry responsible for Cataclysm item names?
- WRUP: Feb. 3, 2012
- Phat Loot Phriday: Lovely Undercity Card
- The Lawbringer: A very special cake
- Darkmoon Faire achievement progress reset but will be saved in the future
- Third faction or logistical nightmare?
- Blizzard celebrates 7 years in Europe with 50% off for a limited time
- WoW Moviewatch: WoW Meets Dubstep
- The Queue: A sudden increase in prudishness
- Around Azeroth: To dream the impossible fly fishing dream
- Five myths about making gold
- Breakfast Topic: How did you get started?
- Sony patented Wii U-esque controller, has pics to prove it
- Keep your Mass Effect 3 save files, BioWare suggests
- BioWare bringing weekly blogs and video guides for Star Wars: The Old Republic
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW