Don't forget if you have a news tip to drop us a line and let us know.
Today's WoW news roundup includes:
WoW news from other sites
- MMO-Champion Cataclysm Post Mortem -- Quest Design with Dave "Fargo" Kosak
- Wowhead News Cataclysm Post Mortem -- Quest Design with Dave Kosak
- The case for cross-faction Real ID raiding
- Totem Talk: While my Chain Heal gently weeps
- WoW Moviewatch: Y u so negative?
- The WoW Insider Show Episode 234: In which Alex guests
- Shifting Perspectives: Symbiosis, druids, and you
- World of Warcraft patch 4.3.3 64-bit client
- Reader UI of the Week: Magistrum's basic setup makes great addon starting place
- Dave Kosak talks quest design in Cataclysm
- Last Week in WoW: Yak it up edition
- The Queue: Awesome music
- Around Azeroth: The joys of being goth
- Lichborne: Further reflections on death knights in Pandaria
- Breakfast Topic: Do you have a special spot in WoW?
- EA clarifies Origin's ability to 'auto-add' games from other libraries
- Bethesda: 'DOOM 4 isn't cancelled'
- PAX East has fewer than 1,000 Saturday badges left
Today in WoW brings you the preceding day's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.
Filed under: Today in WoW