Skip to Content
3-13-2012 @ 2:51PM
"what does it say about the state of the game when 80% of all wowinsider posts are incidental (often tentative) details about an expansion that isn't close to being released and the other 20% are articles about UIs, screenshots and two-tiered membership promotions?"It says, "You Are Reading A Fan Site That No One is Forcing You To"."what does it say about us as subscribers and players that we continue to pay for worn out instances, a single played out raid, excruciating level grinds (um, can i haz lvl 80 nao plox?!?!), long-capped professions and cosmetic doll outfits?"It says 'We Are Having Fun'.What is not happening in your life that other people enjoying themselves upsets you so?
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.