- Wowhead interviewed Lead Content Designer Cory Stockton about professions in Pandaria, bind on account pets, titles and mounts, transmogrification, and more.
- Wowhead also quizzed Lead Game Designer Tom Chilton about monks, questing, dailies, updating old world instances, and the player community.
- Tankspot interviewed World of Warcraft Product Director J. Allen Brack about the Annual Pass, raiding, PvE scenarios, player models, and the upcoming beta.
- Tankspot also sat down with Lead Systems Designer Greg Street and asked about tanking changes, monk design, the readdition of auto-attack to the monk class, glyph changes, legendary weapon changes and transmogrification, the new looting system, and more.
- Blizzplanet has video interviews with Lead Quest Designer Dave Kosak and Senior Vice President of Creative Development Chris Metzen -- and it has an upcoming interview with Senior Game Producer Ray Cobo in the works, as well.
- Curse Network interviewed Lead Content Designer Cory Stockton with questions about dungeons, raids, PvE scenarios, Pet Battles, the new talent system, the upcoming world event to introduce Pandaria, mount models, and more.
- Curse Network also sat down with Lead Systems Designer Greg Street to talk about the item squish, the new talent system, the monk class, challenge modes and challenge mode rankings, male and female warlock pets, and more.
- Curse Network also chatted with Lead Game Designer Tom Chilton about new character models, character slots, AoE looting, and the all-important question of void storage space.
- AusGamers interviews Lead Game Designer Tom Chilton as well, this time with questions about the feel of the expansion, voice acting, UI changes and more.
- Gameplanet New Zealand talks to Product Director J. Allen Brack about 25-man vs. 10-man raid design, account-wide achievements, professions, the Orgrimmar raid, and lessons learned from Cataclysm.
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria