- Over 9,000 gold! (10,000g, to be exact) donated by IcftB's sister guild The Insiders
- One of three loot codes from Cryptozoic
- Other prizes to be announced -- probably pets; we like pets
Here is the schedule, including the info for the pre-event party with some WoW Insider staff.
- When: Tonight, Friday, July 27 at 10:30 p.m. EDT (7:30 p.m. PDT, 8:30 p.m. server time) for the pre-event party and 11 p.m. EDT (8 p.m. PDT, 9 p.m. server time) for the Scavenger Hunt
- Where: The fountain at the Court of the Sun in Silvermoon City on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- Who: Any level Horde character is invited to join us, but in order to properly compete in the hunt, you should be mounted. There will be no flying, but those who are mounted and can defeat the wildlife easily will have a distinct advantage.
- How: Just whisper Tizzi or any online It came from the Blog member for an invite.
Things you should know:
- My (Robin's) character, who is also the Guild Mother, is now named Tizzi and is a goblin mage. She will be your host for the hunt as well as future events. If you need an invite to the guild, please whisper her.
- You will need a whopping 3 gold and 20 empty spaces in your bags. If you are broke, we will provide the cash.
- Anyone without a mount is unlikely to finish.
- The items you need to obtain will be listed in /say at the beginning of the main event. This rewards people who are on time and following directions. Some 15 minutes or so later, I will re-list the items in the event chat.
- There will be a line of people waiting to be validated by Tizzi.
- You will need to open a trade window and put your items in it, preferably in list order to save time. Do not hit trade. Tizzi will let you know when you can put in the next items.
- Don't give up easily! We've had people get in line yet not have all of the items.
- Once the prizes have all been given out, there will be no more validations.
Silvermoon. Party. Scavenger hunt. Prizes. Fun. Be there.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in It came from the Blog. All guild ranks can invite, so /whisper Tizzi or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.