Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for rogues. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
Rogues have no brand new glyphs and are keeping most glyph names.
Glyphs that are changing into new majors:
- Sinister Strike becomes Adrenaline Rush
- Rupture becomes Cheap Shot
- Fan of Knives becomes Deadly Momentum
- Eviscerate becomes Debilitation
- Revealing Strike becomes Detection
- Deadly Throw becomes Recuperate
- Adrenaline Rush becomes Shadow Walk
- Slice and Dice becomes Shiv
- Preparation becomes Smoke Bomb
- Shadow Dance becomes Stealth
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!