Let's rev up first with a few of our most recent tips and tricks posts:
- While there are limits to how far you can progress, you can start your farm as soon as you get to Pandaria -- no need to wait for level 90.
- Get exalted with Lorewalkers in an hour or less; collect all the lore objects for each "story" in a single, enjoyable session, or simply make sure you don't miss any nearby items while you're leveling.
- Murder this innocent creature, win fabulous prizes.
- Riding the Darkmoon carousel gives you a buff to XP and rep gains.
- I can turn into what? A baby panda?
- Tip: How to see if your Grand Commendation is active.
- Tip: Where to get new pets in old dungeons.
- Blingtron now helps you become a natty dresser.
- If you're a treant, here's how to become hot stuff.
Good to know
Starting Mists without solid gear in a particular slot, or sending an alt into Pandaria? Fill in your inventory with affordable ilevel 372 green gear from
dealers across Pandaria!
- Rogues can complete a number of Mists dailies from stealth.
- Oh, and rogues, did you know you can even do archaeology while stealthed?
- If you hit level 90 without acquiring an ilevel 450 weapon, the Arena of Annihilation scenario will hook you up.
- Check each of your faction representatives once you hit exalted for a new quest with an additional, substantial reward.
- Honor from Commendations dropped by rare spawns is increased by a guild standard.
- As long as you hit a boss needed for a quest kill, you'll get credit for the kill even if someone else tagged it first. (Works for some kill quest minions, too!)
- Don't forget to queue for multiple activities at once.
- Monks, flip your camera after Rolling backwards to chain pull or PvP without missing a beat.
- Remember that you won't be able to spend all those lovely valor points where you might like to if you don't run enough dailies to unlock and up the required factions for the rep gear.
- PvP fans, we have a whole slew of advice to help you pump up your honor points with Grizzly Hills dailies along the road to level 90.
Down your dailies
- Bomb those yaungol quickly and safely.
- Doing the torch run at the tiger temple? We've got a nice little batch of torch run tips for you (with extras for engineers and monks, too).
- During your Golden Lotus dailies, you can blow up a cannon from your flying mount.
- An offensive casting of any type of Dispel makes short, aggro-free work of freeing Mind-Controlled Shado-Pan!
- Working on Tillers rep? Turn in immediately so you don't waste a plot on your quest planting.
- Make quick work of untangling your plants with abilities such as Heroic Leap or even your favorite flying mount.
- Here's the secret to getting Black Prince rep to honored in no time.
- Another golden Golden Lotus tip: Save the mogu from their pandaren torturers without actually engaging the mogu!
- No need to individually target and click those pesky Tillers marmots; just kill 'em. AoE makes short work of it!
- Gathering fish for the Golden Lotus? Try druid flight form, Path of Frost or Water Walking, or even your Anglers' raft.
- Do a quest to open a portal at the Shado-Pan Garrison that goes to and from the far island where the dailies are.
- Free food!
- Tailors, keep turning out that Imperial Silk -- you might get an uncommon or even a rare pet!
- Rare elite spawns across Pandaria drop some pretty neat stuff.
- Sha of Anger pickup raids are fun and a shot at some good drops.
- Picking up one of the the odd, gray junk items scattered across Pandaria nets you 100 gold and a nice pop of XP for each.
Thanks again to all the readers who generously shared their Mists of Pandaria wisdom!
Mists of Pandaria is here! The level cap has been raised to 90, many players have returned to Azeroth, and pet battles are taking the world by storm. Keep an eye out for all of the latest news, and check out our comprehensive guide to Mists of Pandaria for everything you'll ever need to know.
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria