It's Tuesday morning and that means it's time to look back at the week that was. Daniel turned out to be eerily prescient in his LWiW last week in his talk about the Patch 5.2 PTR, since it dropped almost immediately after he talked about it. That definitely affected everything this last week.So let's take a look at what folks were talking about, shall we?
Hot news and features
- Olivia showed us this sneak peak at patch 5.2's new raid.
- Is there a secret warlock hideout coming? We don't know, but there has been datamining and we're bring the speculation to you.
- Would you like some new spell effects?
- Patch 5.2 gets some new world bosses, and one's up now. Meet Oondasta.
- Valor points - do they give you more choices, or take them away?
Class news and guides
- For paladins tanking, a guide to talents and glyphs for Terrace of Endless Spring.
- Rogues eat some cake.
- Titan's Grip.
- Lichborne talks about 2012 predictions and reality for Death Knights.
- Do you want to transmog your axe to Ashkandi? Soon you can.
- Ulduar, the best raid or the bestest raid?
- PvP on the PTR? It's more likely than you think.
- Where should you be farming for meta gem cuts and motes of harmony? Basil has you covered.
- Know Your Lore covered how the lore developed in 2012 and how character perspective varies.
- How would you roleplay a priest?
- Lisa talked to Marie Lazar, a winner of last year's art design contest, and covered where players went after their first 15 mninutes.