Patch 5.3 is officially live on servers -- and of course, with a new patch, we've got a new round of hotfixes. While there are some class tweaks for druids, monks, paladins and shaman, most of the changes involve new content. Or in the case of one change, an adjustment to older content that ought to make pet collectors and Karazhan farmers very happy.
- In the Chess Event over in Karazhan, the delay between moves for enemy chess pieces has been increased.
- Out in the Battlefield: Barrens, map markers for caravans that have been destroyed ought to be properly removed from the world map. In addition, overturned caravans should now despawn properly.
- In scenarios, the issue causing shape-shifted players to not shape-shift back into the correct race has been fixed.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes!
- Force of Nature now summons Treants that have 40% of the Druid's health, up from 10%.
- Balance Druid Treants: Cast time for Wrath has been increased to 2.5 seconds, up from 2.0 seconds, and damage dealt has been increased by 25%.
- Surging Mist will again properly grant Chi to the casting Monk when healing targets other than themselves while Glyph of Surging Mist is active.
- Divine Protection should now be usable while stunned.
- Fixed an issue for Restoration Shamans where Ascendance did not divide the amount healed by Restorative Mists among nearby allies properly.
- Path of the Last Emperor: Seer Hao Pham Roo should no longer be overlapping with Lorewalker Cho.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Galleon should now use the correct loot table while awarding loot.
- Chess Event: Increased the delay between moves for enemy chess pieces.
- Fixed an issue with characters not shape-shifting back into the correct race while under the effects of an illusion spell enabling them to participate in an opposing faction's Scenarios.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Conquest Quartermasters (Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin) have been temporarily disabled while we work to resolve an issue with the Tyrannical Conquest achievement.
- Big Zokk Torquewrench has been found by a search party and brought back from their extended leave of absence.
- Deepwind Gorge has been temporarily removed from Rated Battlegrounds rotation while we work to resolve an issue affecting base capture.
- Map markers for caravans that have been destroyed should now be properly removed from the world map.
- Overturned caravans should now despawn properly.
- Fixed a crash on startup for Macs with the GMA 950 chipset.
Filed under: Hotfixes