Another day, another set of hotfixes. Patch 5.3 has not been without its hiccups, with a reasonable list of known issues
appearing from Blizzard earlier today. But the developers are fixing the issues as quickly as they appear, with changes already in place to work out the problems encountered in the seat of knowledge, where the lack of a graveyard meant that players were unable to retrieve their corpses. A hotfix has been made which allows players who have died in the Seat of Knowledge to fly back to their bodies with a Spectral Gryphon (Wisp for Night Elves) or a Spectral Wyvern.
Is this the first step towards Blizzard allowing corpse flying in Pandaria? Check out all the hotfixes after the break.
- Players that die and release around the Seat of Knowledge area will now be provided with a Spectral Gryphon (Wisp for Night Elves) or a Spectral Wyvern; allowing them to fly back to their bodies.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Force of Nature: Balance Treants should be more responsive while chain casting. The global cooldown on their version of Wrath has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Force of Nature: Restoration Treant should no longer cause their target to taunt enemies.
- Vampiric Embrace should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
- Healing Rain's area-of-effect now should cap properly at 6 targets.
- Conductivity should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
- Healing Tide Totem's heals no longer require line-of-sight.
- Demonic Gateway now should correctly gain charges while the Warlock is mounted or on a passenger mount.
- Siphon Life should now heal for the proper amount for Warlocks that have the Fel Armor passive ability.
- Glyph of Nightmares will now properly cancel the water walking effect when the Warlock dismounts or takes damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders are now non-faction specific multi-tap for all characters that attack them.
Filed under: Hotfixes