New hotfixes for patch 5.3 have just been updated to the official blog. Today's round is short, sweet, and includes one change that should make raiders in LFR breath a small sigh of relief.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Kor'kron Commanders are now immune to charms.
- Throne of Thunder
- Lei Shen
- Bouncing Bolts that do not impact with a player will no longer cause Unharnessed Power to spawn on Raid Finder difficulty.
- PvP Pet Battles are now required to last at least a minute before the match is eligible for experience to be awarded
- Meta and blue gem sockets have been added to helmets awarded from Heroic Scenarios. Bonuses on the helmets have been reduced slightly to offset the addition of those sockets.
- Razorgrin should no longer slowly regenerate health.
That's a pretty big nerf to Lei Shen, even if it is for LFR only. Do you think the nerf was warranted? Do you think other bosses should be adjusted as well?
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria