More hotfixes have hit the servers for patch 5.3. Most changes are bug-related, with a particularly fascinating change to the Blood in the Snow scenario. Also, mages should be happy with the latest bug fix to their class as well.
- Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause Mages to not receive the Invoker's Energy buff after successfully completing an Evocation.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Battle for Razor Hill: Fixed an issue where players were becoming stuck because the Zulu Rock buff was not being removed when the player dies.
- Mogu Incursions: Master Snowdrift should no longer be engaging in combat with Shan'ze Invaders, allowing players to turn-in the quest.
Isle of Thunder
- Throne of Thunder
- Fixed an issue where Protection Warriors are unable to receive bonus loot upon defeating Ra-den.
- Blood in the Snow: General chat has been temporarily removed from the scenario to fix an issue affecting General chat in Dun Morogh. A proper fix for this is in the works in an upcoming patch.
- Made additional fixes for an issue where players may be unable to summon incantation bosses.
Filed under: Hotfixes