A small batch of hotfixes were released and posted to the official blog yesterday. The list is incredibly short, including only one class fix for priests using Spirit of Redemption, as well as several tweaks to various bosses in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Included in this is the hotfixed change to Garrosh Hellscream's loot table mentioned yesterday
- On the Timeless Isle, the Dread Ship Vazuvius should no longer be knocking players back after it has been defeated.
- The Spark of Zandalar should now be scaling down correctly in Battlgrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas.
- Holy priests, the Spirit of Redemption should no longer prevent you from getting the Sacrificed to Ordos debuff.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Spirit of Redemption should no longer prevent Priests from getting the Sacrificed to Ordos debuff.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Dread Ship Vazuvius should no longer be knocking players back after it has been defeated.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Claw of Burning Anger now deals more damage.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Fixed an issue where more than one player was able to obtain the Power of the Paragons buff from the same Paragon.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream should now properly drop three Tier-16 armor tokens in 25-player mode. Please check this forum post for additional information on the hotfix.
- Fixed an issue where the new cooking recipes were only obtainable by characters with a cooking skill of exactly 525.
- Spark of Zandalar should now scale down correctly in Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria