This week seems to be the week of hotfixes, as yet another round were released on the official blog
last night. Once again, it's a relatively short list. Fixes this time around include even more tweaks to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, a couple of class changes, and some adjustments to the healer version of the Proving Grounds.
- In the healer trial portion of the Proving Grounds, NPC party members should now be better at moving out of bad things, and using their AoE attacks/swapping targets correctly.
- The Sha of Pride no longer drops Droplet of Y'shaarj on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Now that the Battlefield: Barrens event is over, cross-realm zones should once again be functioning correctly in the Durotar area.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- With the conclusion of the Battlefield: Barrens event, realm coalescing has been re-enabled for the Durotar area.
- Deterrence should now correctly have a 5-second cooldown after using a charge for Hunters with the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera talent.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Xuen summoned by Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger should now be able to use Crackling Tiger Lightning against Aberration type creatures.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Sha of Pride
- Sha of Pride no longer drops Droplet of Y'shaarj on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Alter Time no longer teleports players that have been banished on Heroic difficulty.
- Resetting the Galakras encounter should no longer cause doors to the towers to remain closed.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse will no longer Overcharge more than one cluster of Crawler Mines per wave on Heroic difficulty.
- The Crowd Chose You should now be correctly applied to players that are under the effects of Cyclone.
- Healer Trials
- NPC party members should now be better at moving out of the fire, and use their area-of-effect attacks and swap targets correctly.
- Large Illusionary Flamecallers no longer cast Pyroblast against targets that have been recently hit by a Fireball.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria