The latest batch of patch 5.4 hotfixes is upon us, and some of you are going to be very happy indeed, especially those of you who play a marks hunter! They've received some hefty buffs to Chimaera Shot, with a damage increase of 50% applied. Survival's Explosive Shot has also had a 10% buff, but that pales into insignificance next to Chimaera Shot's buffs. Eternal Flame has also taken a fairly heavy nerf to its self-healing for tanking specs, and Shadow Word: Pain has taken a hit to its damage. Warlocks also got a pounding from the nerf bat.
There are also some non-class specific changes to things on the timeless isle, as well as some random bug fixes. For the full complement, hit the break!
- Fixed an issue where defeating rare creatures while in a raid group may sometimes incorrectly display a loot cursor or sparkle effect when the creature has no loot.
- Vision of Time items can no longer be used while in a Raid Finder raid until the wing has been completed.
- Fishing in the waters surrounding Timeless Isle should now yield different fish than in the lakes within Timeless Isle.
- Rip's damage has been increased by 20%.
- Druids should no longer cast One with Nature while being mind-controlled by NPCs.
- Nature's Vigil should now properly increase the Druid's healing by 12%.
- Class Armor
- Tier-16 Guardian 2-piece bonus now automatically applies both a 3-second Savage Defense and a 20-Rage Frenzied Regeneration when Barkskin fades. The automatic version of Frenzied Regeneration no longer triggers a global cooldown and is not affected by the Tier-15 Guardian 2-piece bonus.
- Chimera Shot's damage has been increased by 50%.
- Explosive Shot's damage has been increased by 10%.
- Ice Lance's damage has been increased by 20%.
- Waterbolt's damage has been increased by 10%.
- Brewmasters now deal 10% less damage with all attacks.
- Eternal Flame's heal-over-time effect is increased by 50% when used on the Paladin (down from 100%).
- Shadow Word: Pain's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases the Rogue's damage by 20% (down from 25%).
- Sanguinary Vein now causes the Rogue to deal 35% additional damage to targets afflicted by Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest (up from 25%).
- Class Armor
- Tier-16 4-piece set bonus should no longer incorrectly activate from attacks other than Backstab.
- Flametongue Weapon's Flametongue Attack effect now deals 50% more damage.
- Lightning Bolt's damage has been increased by 10%.
- Windfury Weapon's Windfury Attack effect now deals 50% more damage.
- Haunt now increases all periodic damage against the target by 35% (down from 40%).
- Wild Imps' Fel Firebolt now deals 30% less damage.
- Immolate's damage has been increased by 30%.
- Bloodthirst's damage has been increased by 20%.
- Raging Blow's damage has been increased by 20%.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Reduced the number of Fragments of Pride patrolling the area leading up to Norushen on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Automatic Repair Beam should now always be properly applied to Automated Shredders when they get near Siegecrafter Blackfuse.
- Fixed an issue with the Yogg-Saron encounter, where players were unable to proceed to phase 2 of the fight by damaging Sara.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Players should no longer be unable to cast spells or use items after repeatedly using restricted items while in a Wargame.
- Reduced the activation rate for caster and healer Legendary cloak effects for characters in a tanking specialization by 75%.
- Evil Eye of Galakras was only reducing the cooldown on 5 abilities for Warriors. The trinket should now also reduce the cooldown of Heroic Leap.
- Unerring Vision of Lei Shen now has a 40% reduced chance to activate its effect for Warlocks.
Filed under: Hotfixes