Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released and posted on the official blog. The list this time is relatively short, with only a few minor class tweaks for both priests and rogues. In addition, a few changes were made to a couple of encounters in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, as well as one significant change for those farming rare mobs on the Timeless Isle.
- On the Timeless Isle, Evermaw's spawn is no longer tied to the spawn of Dread Ship Vazuvius.
- Over at the Darkmoon Faire, Moonfang should now always drop something when he's defeated.
- In the Spoils of Pandaria encounter on Flexible difficulty, the Sparks of Life should no longer have much more health than intended.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- To help address issues with input lag, Mastery: Echo of Light now heals for three times as much every 3 seconds (was once every 1 second). Total amount healed remains unchanged.
- To help address issues with input lag, Vampiric Embrace now heals every second instead of every time the Priest deals Shadow spell damage. The total amount healed remains unchanged.
- Class Armor
- Corrected an issue where the Tier-16 Shadow 4-piece set bonus was improperly applying the damage bonus to additional spells when multiple instant cast spells are cast at the same time.
- Corrected an issue with Cloak and Dagger that could allow Rogues to bypass some targeting and line-of-sight restrictions.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Siege of Orgrimmar
- Evermaw's spawn is no longer tied to Dread Ship Vazuvius.
- Moonfang should now always drop something when defeated.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Corrected an issue where Spark of Life had more health than intended on Flexible difficulty.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream should no longer use Malice against players who have an Iron Star fixated on them on Heroic difficulty.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria