A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 has been released and posted to the official blog. Once again, the list is fairly short, with only one minor class change, a fix for druids. However, this round does include some major changes for PvP that players have been waiting for, as well as some welcome changes to loot rolls for paladin tanks.
- The Crowd Chose You has now been removed and replaced with Dampening, as mentioned a few weeks ago. This will require realm restarts to take effect.
- Protection paladins -- you're now eligible for more pieces of loot from loot rolls in the Siege of Orgrimmar in both Raid Finder and Flexible difficulty. In addition, there are also more items for you on Ordos -- follow on after the break for the full list of items.
- In the Galakras portion of the Siege of Orgrimmar, the portal leading back to the Vault of Y'Shaarj can no longer be used while in combat.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- The Dream of Cenarius effect is now removed when the Druid switches talents.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- The number of Look Within orbs spawned by Norushen in Flexible difficulty will now round up instead of down, so that the ratio of orbs to players is never worse than on Normal difficulty.
- The portal leading back to the Vault of Y'Shaarj can no longer be used while in combat.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Crowd Chose You has been removed and replaced with a debuff called Dampening.
- [Requires a realm restart.] For Arena matches that last more than 10 minutes, all players in the Arena will begin to receive Dampening.
- Dampening is a stacking debuff applied to all players in the Arena every 10 seconds.
- Each stack of Dampening reduces all healing and damage absorption by 1%.
- If neither team has won after 20 minutes, the Arena match will end in a draw.
- Necrotic Strike's healing absorption is not affected by Dampening.
Protection Paladins are now eligible to receive the following items with via personal loot (Raid Finder and Flexible difficulty) and bonus rolls (all difficulty modes).
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Bubble-Burst Bracers, Corruption-Rotted Gauntlets, Darkfallen Shoulderplates, Demolisher's Reinforced Belt, Legplates of Unthinking Strife, Poisonbinder Girth, and Thranok's Shattering Helm.
- Ordos: Magdalena's Murderous Crown, Partik's Purified Legplates, Remnar's Ruinous Girdle, Rossi's Rosin-Soaked Shoulderplates, and Vanguard's Burly Bracers.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria