A very short list of hotfixes for patch 5.4 was released and announced yesterday on the official blog. The changes this time around are very minor, and largely involve some nerfs to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid on Raid Finder difficulty, the last wing of which was opened this week. The changes should make it a little easier for players hitting up Raid Finder this week.
- Blood spec death knights, Death Strike's healing has been reduced by 50% in Arenas.
- Several changes were made to various parts of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter on Raid Finder difficulty. These changes will need a realm restart to take effect.
Read on for the full list of changes.
- Death Knight
- Reduced Death Strike's healing by 50% for Blood Death Knights in Arenas.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Garrosh Hellscream
- [Requires a realm restart.] Kor'kron Reapers now deal less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Minion of Y'Shaarj's Empowering Corruption now heals for 15% of health (down from 30%) and increases damage dealt by 20% (down from 50%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Harbinger of Y'Shaarj's Y'Shaarj Touched now heals for 2% of health per second (down from 5%) and increases damage dealt by 20% (down from 50%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria