A new batch of patch 5.4 hotfixes have been released and posted the official blog. While the list is pretty short, there are a couple of class tweaks for both death knights and druids in there. In addition, Siegecrafter Blackfuse has been given several adjustments in the Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Blackfuse's Magnetic Lasso will now also pull character corpses from the conveyor belt to the main platform of the encounter.
- That pesky issue in which players dropping onto the conveyor belt immediately died from fall damage has been resolved.
- Soul Reaper's additional damage effect should now trigger correctly even if the death knight is dead.
Read on for the full, if brief, list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Death Knight
- Soul Reaper's effect to cause additional damage if the target falls below 35% health after 5 seconds should now trigger even if the Death Knight is dead.
- Soul of the Forest's effect for Restoration Druids that gives 100% haste for the next spell no longer modifies the cast speed of Revive.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Magnetic Lasso will now also pull character corpses that are on the conveyor belt to the main platform.
- Resolved an issue during the Siegecrafter Blackfuse encounter where players dropping into the conveyor belt may sometimes take fatal fall damage.
- Resolved an issue where destroying the last disassembled weapon right as it exits the conveyor belt may cause Siegecrafter Blackfuse to incorrectly gain the Energized Defensive Matrix effect.
Filed under: Hotfixes