The patch notes for the 5.4.2 PTR have been updated with new information for the next patch. This round of additions are mainly bug fixes and tweaks for classes, items and quests. Also included are some adjustments for the Siege of Orgrimmar raid that address a few bugs as well.
- In the Galakras encounter, a situation that caused demolition NPCs to stop opening the door to the towers has been resolved.
- An issue causing players not to receive credit towards the Drop It! and Drop It Now! achievements has been resolved.
- Crashin' Thrashin' Flyers and MiniZeps should now be able to damage each other while in sanctuary areas.
You can see the full list of patch notes at the official site
, but if you'd just like a list of the new changes, follow after the break for a consolidated list.
- Temporal Shield's healing should now correctly modified by effects that affect healing (Battle Fatigue, Mortal Strike, Dampening).
- Improved checks on pathing for Intervene and Safeguard to address situations where Warriors may wind up under the terrain.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Catch and Carry: Druids can no longer attempt to catch Sacks of Grain while in flight form.
- Lost Treasure: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to open Cache of the Legion.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved a situation where Quarantine Measures may sometimes fail to destroy all life within the Quarantine Zone.
- Resolved a situation that may cause demolition NPCs to stop opening the door to one of the towers.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Resolved an issue where players may fail to gain Hisek the Swarmkeeper's special ability if they were in the middle of casting a spell while interacting with his corpse.
- Crashin' Thrashin' Flyers should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.
- MiniZeps should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.
- Resolved an issue that caused players to not receive credit towards the Drop It! and Drop It Now! achievements.
Filed under: News items, Mists of Pandaria