A new set of hotfixes for patch 5.4.2 have been released and posted on the official blog. The list this time around is very short, and simply includes a few adjustments to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, one fix for discipline priests, and an adjustment to Terrace of Endless Spring.
- Players looking to completely the Terrace of Endless Spring on Raid Finder difficulty now only requires an ilvl of 470 to be eligible.
- Those working on the Paragons of the Klaxxi encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar should find melee damage from the Paragons to be far less likely to spike.
- In addition, a bug in which Xaril the Poisoned Mind was not properly using Toxic Injection when he joined the fight has been resolved.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Resolved an issue that caused Power Word: Barrier's damage reduction effect to not apply properly to players under various conditions.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Melee damage from the Paragons should now be more consistent and less likely to spike.
- Ka'roz the Locust's Hurl Amber ability should no longer target players that have mutated into an Amber Scorpion.
- Resolved an issue where Xaril the Poisoned Mind was not using Toxic Injection on the raid as soon as he joins the fight.
- Terrace of Endless Spring
- Terrace of Endless Spring now only has an item level requirement of 470 to be eligible to queue on Raid Finder difficulty. The additional requirement for a character to have completed Heart of Fear first had been removed.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria