A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4.7 have been released and posted on the official blog. Of course the biggest news from today's hotfixes is the implementation allowing players to cross-realm raid on both normal and heroic difficulty in the Siege of Orgrimmar. However, there are a few other small bugs and tweaks that have been made as well.
- A number of questing and phasing issues for boosted characters have been resolved.
- An issue that caused camps for both the Kirin Tor Offensive, the Sunreaver Onslaught and other areas on the Isle of Thunder to revert to an earlier progression stage has been resolved.
- An issue preventing monks from using Roll, Chi Torpedo, or Flying Serpent Kick while carrying the flag in Battlegrounds has now been resolved.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Boosted characters now start in the Shrine of Two Moons for the Horde and Shrine of the Seven Stars for the Alliance.
- Resolved a number of questing and phasing issues for boosted characters.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Resolved an issue where Vanish modified by Glyph of Vanish was incorrectly causing the Subterfuge effect to trigger twice. Vanish will now cancel its effect when the duration of Subterfuge expires.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Cross-realm raid groups have been enabled for Siege of Orgrimmar on both Normal and Heroic difficulty. A forum thread has been created with more information on this change.
Isle of Thunder
- Resolved an issue where Monks were unable to use Roll, Chi Torpedo, or Flying Serpent Kick while carrying the flag.
- Resolved an issue where base camps for the Kirin Tor Offensive, Sunreaver Onslaught, and other areas on the isle may incorrectly revert to an earlier progression stage.
Filed under: Hotfixes, Mists of Pandaria