This week, in comics: In the mood for veal. An alphabet review lesson. Where chocolate comes from, revealed. Plus: Someone gets demoted!
At the top of the list this week, you'll notice a new comic, Best in Slot. I've linked to the archives, and next week, will start listing the most recent comics. Best in Slot is about a death knight named Will who seeks to reclaim his soul. In the process, he not only loses something precious, he unleashes something very powerful, and very vengeful.
If you enjoyed last week's editions of Gnomeregan Forever, in which Tridyna 2.0, gnome of the future, made an appearance, you should check out Rug's comment, as well as Trig's (Tridyna's) gnome model suggestions (with links to Photoshopped models).
While perusing the list today, you might notice that Gratz will be doing a special Q&A this week. If you have any questions you'd like to see answered, you should submit them ASAP, because the answers go live tomorrow!
Finally, as a quick reminder, From Draenor With Love is on a brief hiatus between chapters 2 and 3.
- Best in Slot
- WoW, eh? Kiss of Death
- Sara & Kleeyo Next Question
- Gnomeregan Forever A Question of Pragmatism Part One
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 16
- Away From Reality Endgame
- Experience Boost Interpersonal Gifting and Third Degree and Passing Judgement
- Chat Channeling The Kindergarten LFR Teacher
- Dark Legacy Comics The Birds and the Bees
- Gratz Hot Spring and Double Date and Vancore's Girl
- LFG #769 and #770
- Fox Rain #81
- Guilded Age Chapter 30 Page 24 and Pages 25, 26, 27 and 28, plus Ask An Adventurer: Answering Bluntly
- Contested Territory Four Out of Five Agree
- Teh Gladiators Kodos Go to Work, and So Does Our Hero! Part One and Part Two