Patch 3.0.8 is upon us and we’ve got you covered with all the information you need. While this is just a “minor” patch, it is the first patch after Wrath of the Lich King was launched and represents the next step in the game.
As new information trickles in we’ll update this page with the latest. Check back and enjoy the changes 3.0.8 has to offer.
- A pessimistic reminder about patch notes
- Clam changes, and more clam changes
- Death Knight realm restrictions lifted
- Dispell resistance mechanics changed
- Latency fixes for Northrend and Naxxramas
- Minor bugs to appear in patch 3.0.8
- Patch 3.0.8 and the casual player
- Relics of Ulduar and Iron Boot Flask changes
- Reputation changes in 3.0.8
- Tagging mobs in patch 3.0.8
Note: These link will take you to the latest information and analysis we have on the classes from the 3.0.8 PTR. If there are major changes to the classes in the live version of the patch, we'll provide an updated article.
Looking for more information on achievements? Check out our weekly column The OverAchiever!
For a comprehensive look at profession changes in patch 3.0.8, please see the special edition of Insider Trader.
January 19, 2009 11:00 p.m. - Initial version published
January 20, 2009 1:45 p.m. - Items, Class, and Profession sections updated with a few articles.