Today we have a little more class numbers tuning, along with a bunch of quality of life changes and other miscellaneous bug fixes. Those of you with Barns are going to be very happy. Here are some highlights:
- Beast mastery and survival hunters, as well as all rogue specs have received buffs.
- Alliance Tier 3 Garrison: Dungeoneer's Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Barn: Captured beasts can now stack to 20 (up from not being stackable).
- Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Armor transmogrification items obtained from the Dwarven Bunker/War Mill are now truly account-bound and can be sent to other characters on the same Battle.net account.
- Poundfist now has 40% more health and increased the upper limit on the number of players his health can scale to.
- Raid Finder difficulty Highmaul should now be creating raid groups comprised of 2 tanks, 5 healers, and 18 damage dealers (instead of forming raid groups with 6 healers).
- Tome of the Clear Mind now stacks to 200 (up from 20).
Filed under: Warlords of Draenor