- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - And here it is
I popped open the ATSW on my enchanting toon to show you the default interface.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Order by Difficulty
For leveling professions, you can just remove all of the categories and have everything sorted by the current difficulty.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Order by Names
Also, instead of doing categories, you can just have the entire thing pop out in alphabetical order.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Let's set our own categories
Let's show some of the custom sorting options. For inscription, I really don't like the way Blizzard has their categories setup. So, I've done my own. Each class has its own major and minor categories and I've also seperated out my armor and weapon vellums from the normal scrolls.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Custom Sort Editor
It has your uncategorized recipes on the left and your custom categories on the right.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Custom Sort Editor 2
When you add a recipe to the list, you can hit the up and down buttons on the right to either organize them within the category or just put them into alphabetical order.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Tooltips
One of the features is that it keeps track of what materials are in your inventory, in your bank, or on an alt. It will also let you know which items are available at vendors.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Queueing
Here's a quick example of being able to queue multipe items for later.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Queueing up Jeeves
When you tell it to create Jeeves as an engineer, it takes everything you still need and tosses it into the queue. I used this as an example, because there are are so many levels of items that need to be made.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Auction House Reminder
This feature helps remind you of anything you're supposed to pick up at the auction house for your currently queued items.
- AddOn Spotlight: ATSW - Options menu
I tossed this shot in so you could see what things you could configure.