Oct 27th 2008 4:59PM Loved KotOR 1 and 2, SW: TOR is rubbing me the wrong way with its Clone Wars art style and MMOness.
BioWare, ur doin it rong. Get back to making ME2 and ting, plz.
Oct 26th 2008 4:18PM The Stockade thing isn't new. I went to run it on my Paladin 2 days ago and they were streaming out of it then.
Oct 21st 2008 5:41PM wowinsider? moar liek wowfanboy. and it fit in with ps3fanboy, 360fanboy etc.
Although, I kind of agree with you. This Jacobs dude spouts off a lot, doesn't he?
Oct 16th 2008 11:43AM I'm not too fussed about this. DS was critting for up to 1.5k in my insanely shitty gear, with no buffs at all. I just hope Blizzard remember to revaluate Ret at 80 again which didn't happen with TBC...
Oct 7th 2008 8:42PM "The top raiding guilds on our server have already seen Naxx once and will have a vague understanding of how it work, allowing them to progress faster"
lol. TLC has like 5 members left from pre-TBC and Wrath didnt even kill Razuvious.
I like the concept of the guild though, definitely different and I think a lot of players on Teonar will be interested. Shame you aren't a Horde guild ;o
Sep 30th 2008 6:55PM I LOVE PIE
Jul 28th 2008 1:23PM You can duel the Death Knight NPCs though, so if you're afraid of sucking you can just fight them instead :p
Jul 28th 2008 1:20PM From the beta forums they say they still have a couple of quests to add to the end of the Death Knight chain, but once you finish the instanced portions off, you just spawn in Lights Hope Chapel with no quests to finish off. So it's just like you've hit 57 with a normal character, but you have incredibly awesome gear. No extra Death Knight quests.
Jul 24th 2008 1:16PM 1 = first bullet point etc.
1) Yeah, you get ejected - although every time I've done it in the beta so far, the parachute has deployed far too early and I die. Every time.
2) Oil drums spattered around the area where you can use the vehicles, you just ride over them afaik. You cannot leave said area though, or you will be ejected... and be killed.
3) I've used a couple so far, and they use Mana, not ammo...
4) Just replaces your characters action bar. No 'pet' bar.
5) And up and down button frame appears so you can change the pitch, although you can just right click on an enemy for it to auto-set for you.
6) There is a quest where you have to rescue injured soldiers, it's actually a spell on your action bar - so you click on the target and hit the spell. Not sure how this would work with player characters, however.